.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

The first 38 of the 100 Things I'd Like to Do Before I Graduate College (or Die, if I Get Lazy/Busy):

1) Learn the words to "It's The End of the World As We Know It (I Feel Fine)" by R.E.M.
2) Learn how to cook an actual meal.
3) Take more photographs, and/or carry a camera with me at all times (I kind of did this last year).
4) Learn some songs on the piano that I will remember (My current repetoire is...2?).
5) Learn how to play the piano in front of people without defecating myself.
6) If I ever think of something noteworthy, write it down in a notebook (make this a habit).
7) Take my brothers to a concert.
8) Study abroad: hopefully I'm going spring semester of next year, but I currently have no clue as to where I'm actually going.
9) Do the "Have a Nice Day" thing again (see "Wednesday, April 06, 2005").
10) Learn how to write with my toes and right hand.
11) Learn how to sew, then sew a Halloween costume.
12) Learn how to roll my "r"s.
13) Read 100 books, including at least one by Dostoevsky (The Idiot is staring me in the face right now.
14) Somehow do theater again; I really do miss it.
15) Figure out what I want to do, you know, life/job/school-wise.
16) Learn a little bit of another language (not French or Ebonics). I'm thinking sign language.
17) Wear my prom dress again (Yeah, it's a double-zero, but I wasn't even that tiny at the time).
18) Stop being afraid to do any creative writing/actually do some. Yes, you suck now, but maybe you won't later, Jacquie.
19) Become a better doodler.
20) Write a song for the piano that doesn't suck.
21) Go on a roadtrip.
22) Help re-plant my Uncle's garden.
23) Take a daytrip to NYC with friends.
24) Become better at DDR. So I'm a dweeb, no news there.
25) Become a mentor for a child.
26) This one's two-fold: write a stand-up routine, which would require me to become funny. Performing it is another story...
27) Fall in love. I'm a sap, also old news (Although you Moravian people might know me as Jacquie the Hopelessly Unaffectionate Bitch, or JHUB).
28) Go to Boston. Everyone says that it's awesome, so I'd like to see so for myself.
29) Learn all the words to "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel (which kind of goes along with #1).
30) See all of the "Twilight Zone" episodes.
31) Finish watching Season 2 of "The Adventures of Pete and Pete" and season 1 of "The O.C."
32) Go to a Salvation Army.
33) Improve my vocabulary. The fact that it's not the greatest irritates me more than I will ever let on. I'm sure I think about it daily.
34) Go up to a random person and introduce myself. Theoretically, it shouldn't be hard, but it is.
35) Take my aunt somewhere. Ok, so I took her to the movies once, but I have to do more than that. My uncle and she practically raised me.
36) Learn how to play the harmonica (a little, anyway). I figure, being the least talented person in a fake band is better than being a fake groupie.
37) Write to Mrs. Stem, Mrs. Holmes, Mr. Harrington, Mr. Schulze and Mr. Moyer, teachers that have believed in me and who I probably will never see again (Mrs. Holmes is a maybe).
38) Make a list of the different voices/impersonations I can do, and build on it. I have a secret (well, not so much anymore...) dream to do bits of voice acting. It will probably never happen, but it would be crazy awesome if it did.


4:29 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide