.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Ok, so I really should be doing my homework now (sorry Clint!), but I'm in a blogger sort of mood. Seriously, what does the history of psychology have to do with the price of butter! Boy, do I want to adopt Clint's family.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that after searching the web, there are absolutely no videos of Diana Ross tapping Li'l Kim's boob at the 1999 MTV Video Music Awards! This is dissapointing! I expect that if something happens in the world, it will be on YouTube. That being said, I would like to thank Carlos from New Mexico for showing us all that you know how to spank bitches. You are what we like to refer to as a "responsable citizen." SO what if he's not a legal resident. You, Carlos, share yourself to the world. That above anything else should grant him U.S. citizenship!

I beg anyone out there, please, if you have this footage, put it on YouTube! Do your country (and more importantly, ME) a favor and spread the wealth. I'm sure this footage has some sort of cancer-reversing biproducts. Do it for your country, and do it for the children.

Thank you.


2:56 PM | Jacquie | 2 comments

2 Comments:

Hey, just checking to see if this works.

*crosses fingers and toes*

By Blogger Jacquie, at 6:40 PM, September 10, 2006  

I hate this thing.

By Blogger Jacquie, at 7:02 PM, September 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Comments:
Hey, just checking to see if this works.

*crosses fingers and toes*
 
I hate this thing.
 
Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide