.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Ok, so I got bored at Admissions and did another stupid quiz:

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone
whats your name spelt backwards?:rekaB eiraM enileuqcaJ
What did you do last night?:Procrastinated, then finally finished a Psych paper. Oh, and fixed my blog.
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:A file from WRMC.
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:No, but I dissassembled a disposable camera once.
Last time you swam in a pool?:Brittany's house, probably sometime in July.
What are you wearing?:A white and blue "Hawaii" shirt, a blue stone necklace, navy capris, brown flipflops, a brown hairband/sash.
How many cars have you owned?:None - I drive my mom's old car.
Type of music you dislike most?:COUNTRY.
Are you registered to vote?:Yes.
Do you have cable?:Yes.
What kind of computer do you use?:An HP laptop.
Ever made a prank phone call?:Yup - several to the operator and a random one.
You like anyone right now?:Kind of. More of a fleeting crush that's on its way out.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:No, but if I had to choose, I'd take the sky diving.
Furthest place you ever traveled?:Hawaii.
What's your favorite comic strip?:Ooooh...I'm going to have to say Family Circle or Kathy.
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:Yes.
Shower, morning or night?:Depends.
Best movie you've seen in the past month?:Chasing Amy.
Favorite pizza toppings?:Cheese or Hawaiian (pineapple, ham).
Chips or popcorn?:Popcorn, psh.
What cell phone provider do you have?:Uh...Sprint? I forget.
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:No, who does that?
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:Yeah, several when I was a couple months old. I kicked some baby ass!
Orange Juice or apple?:O.J.
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:Clint, Zach, and Chris.
favorite chocolate bar?:Anything dark chocolate.
Who is your longest friend and how long?:Jesus, all 19 years.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:Probably never. Ick.
Have you ever won a trophy?:Yeah, the baby ones, and a spelling bee.
Favorite arcade game?:Pinball or DDR, I'm sad to say.
Ever ordered from an infomercial?:No, but I always wanted to.
Sprite or 7-UP?:Neither. Ok, Sprite.
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:Well, I had to wear all black while waitressing. Does that count?
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:A disposable camera. But not the one I dissassembled.
Ever thrown up in public?:Heck yeah! On a ferris wheel, no less.
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:Come on. I'm too much of a sap to take the first one.
Do you believe in love at first sight?:I don't know yet.
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:SB, although I'm not so much a fan. Anymore.
Did you have long hair as a young kid?:Yeah, I was rather fond it.
What message is on your voicemail machine?:I forget. I think it's something stupid like "I think I know who you are, and you know what to do, so do it." I'm hopelessly lame.
Where would you like to go right now?:Either to the movies or on another vacation.
Whats the name of your pet?:Li'l Pete is the name of my lucky bamboo plant.
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:Jansport, books.
What do you think about most?:Songs. I rarely have a moment where a song isn't in my head.
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d


1:35 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide