.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

As you can probably see, LOTBAT is getting revamped for summer bloggage. Yes, I know that it's almost halfway through the summer (well, my summer), but I felt that a change would be appropriate. The site probably will not be 100% worked out for a couple days, hell, even a week, but because I am a perfectionist when I want to be, I'll make sure everything's peachy keen...eventually.

When I do have it all worked out, boy, will I have some stories to share...

Until then, have fun, and remember to wait at least a half an hour after eating babies to go swimming.


6:43 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide