.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Rabbit rabbit!

Well, now that I got that out of the way, I can continue blogging without having the fear that something bad will happen on this site in May. Not actually happen, mind you (the phrase was not the first thing I said today), but I figured that I should still do it in the blog-o-sphere.

Right now, this blog is the perfect vehicle for procrastination. Hm, what to talk about...ah, yes. This morning I gave a tour to approximately 15 8th graders. Can I just say one thi-HOLY CRAP, I WOULD NEVER WANT TO BE A MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHER. EVER. *exhale* Some of the kids were not that bad (the girls), and some were (one kid quacked the entire time). I even tried to let them have a little fun; I took them to the field house and let them race on the indoor track. When we sat down near the library, one hustler kid (I think he was selling drugs? He should have given me some.) started to complain about the ants, I told him that I did not think the ants were the problem in this situation.

Now that the tour from Hades has completed, I have studying for stat to look forward to. Yeeeeeeeah...

I think I just have to keep telling myself "They Might Be Giants in 11 days" and "3 more days of school" and I'll be alright.


12:30 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide