.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I wrote this in Western Lit. class yesterday during a discussion about love (I'm glad that attentiveness is not being graded):

Relationship Penance

A wolf in boy's clothes held my hand and I let him touch my cheek.
I took advantage of a senilic Queen and led her on a trail of crumbs.
A pest blurred my vision and I smacked it away.
A Cheshire salesman made me believe in his slight-of-heart.
I crushed a Jewish mother's faith in her beloved.
A gentle soul made me believe in love,
and together we watched it fade into the past.
Just after future's seed was implanted in my mind.

It's not great, but it's a decent summary of my past experiences. God knows what will come next...


10:50 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide