.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I don't know what to say. My computer hasn't shut me off after two minutes, so I felt like rejoicing. Before it does, I'll say:

Spring break was fun. I got sick. Enjoyed it none the less. Got to see an old friend and made some new ones.

I'm tired and I have some serious issues with myself that I need to resolve. I can't say what they are though, but that is my problem in the first place.

Sleep is beautiful, and I'm going to try to get there in a few moments.

I have the Rushmore soundtrack once again, and this makes me happy (although "A Quick One..." is shorter in this version than the one that I previously had. Heh...it's quicker than before...yeeeeeah...

I have crushes way too much. It's kind of annoying, but I think that it's because possibility excites me and gives me something to mix in with all of the other stuff that I think about (which is for the most part unpleasant and tedious). Or, you know, it's because I'm a "girl" and that's what "girls" do. I prefer the former.

Hey, I think my computer's not going to kick me off for a little bit. One nugget of hope at a time, I suppose. I can't manage constant optimism any more, but the environment that I'm in (or you know, any environment) doesn't give anyone the luxury to. Then again, utopia would be reeeeeally boring (but the concept of "boring" itself would be completely different because it would have to be the same all the time...right? Change = disorder.)

Why the fuck am I not three feet above where I am now (bed). It's because I think too goddamn much and there's not enough time to actually conglomerate thoughts other than when I'm not talking or listening. Silence. God, I love silence. Then again, I wouldn't love it if it were constantly silent, so I guess I have to thank noise too. And music. I don't think I could do without it...

Speaking of which, spring break was fun. I got sick...


12:12 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide