.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, January 30, 2006

If you know me well, you know that I get a little...um..."weird" when I am very tired. Sleep deprivation has caused me to do such things such as exclaim "There's a tornado in my pants," call up people and sing "The Rainbow Connection" to them, and laugh non-stop for 10 minutes, just to name a few.

Last night, I apparently outdid myself. I topped my list of stupid things that I've done under the influence of sleep deprivation.

What did I do? I was getting dressed for bed (1:30 AM or so) and I only had a bra and pajama pants on. I ended up taking a Santa Claus beard (you know, one with an elastic band that goes over your ears) and putting around me just below my bra. I made a face (I think you can figure out what the "eyes" were...) and I made this face talk by pulling on the beard.

I had a laughing fit (it was funny-looking; however, my tired brain took it a little too far), and now there are pictures to prove that I'm a complete and utter jackass. I woke up this morning and thought, "What the fuck is wrong with me?" Only sleep deprivation could make me do something like that...

Well, since I'm not a big fan of Christmas, I'll blame it on Santa. That fatass has corrupted me to the point where I can no longer be myself. Thanks a lot, Santa, Happy (Chinese) New Year to you.


11:13 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide