.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Last night, you made your way into my dreams. I was at a party, and all of a sudden I saw you...but you weren’t you. You had aged, your face hardened by some unknown force. Tufts of shocked white hair weakly clung to your fragile, balding scalp. Despite your weakened state, you were enlightening a group of people with your signature charm. I tried to make my way through the crowd, but you suddenly disappeared. Even though I saw no evidence, I knew it was me who had caused you to leave...

Ok. So that whole..."Let's pretend that I don't have emotions" thing isn't working out, if you couldn't tell. I don't know what's wrong with me. When things are going well, I tend to panic because I think that time's ticking away until some inevitable badness pushes me down. When things are going badly, I seem to not notice until later or throw myself into denial.

Sheesh. God forbid I love someone without punishing myself. I just hope that I haven't done anything that will jeopardize the future. If so...fuck.

I think I need to talk to him.


5:57 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide