.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm 18, but I feel like an 8th grader right now. I'm listening to Weezer B-sides (green album era, so they're sub-par) and talking to people online while blogging.

I've avoided the Internet for some time. I don't exactly know why, but I hate going online anymore. Maybe I have some fear hidden in the back of my mind that I'm going to get sucked into the computer, or worse, have to talk to people. Gasp. Anti-social? Nah. Well, sometimes, but that's irrelevant. I think this summer I've unplugged myself from the Internet Matrix and have seen how wonderful life really is. No, I didn't have any of that goo on me when I did so, but I had an unforgettable time. I've gone to the shore 3 times, and if you know me, I don't even really like the shore. However, I had a blast. The time I spent with the people was what made it...sublime. That's really the best word to describe it.

I love everyone. I really do. If I spent a day with you, I won't forget it. I'm just trying to soak up as many faces and laughs and moments into my memory to hold me through until next summer. Until then, I'll be thinking about all of you very fondly. I could go on to describe what I like about everyone I know, but it would take too long, and I'd get all...carpel-tunnelled out.

Maybe I should be cranky because I didn't get to hang out with anyone in the past couple of days because of illness and lethargy, but I couldn't be in a better mood.

"Love is all you need"...I don't think I could agree with that any more.


8:23 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide