.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Uncle Charles died yesterday.

"Hey mom, are you okay?"
"Yeah...are you?"
"Yeah."
"What's up with that?"
"I don't know."

Oddly enough, I haven't cried about it yet. Recently, when something really big happens, I don't. Maybe it's because I've been preparing myself for a long time. Maybe it's because I've cried about it in the past months. Maybe I'm still in denial. I don't know. I was going to cry once in the car yesterday, but I stopped myself. I know why I did that; I remember him saying that he didn't want anyone crying about him. It's going to happen, I just don't know when. What I do know is that I miss him already, if you couldn't tell from the last post.


11:02 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide