.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, July 11, 2005

I just made the greatest discovery in recent memory...

I FOUND OK COMPUTER AND MY MISSING MITCH HEDBERG CD!

As if finding one of those isn't good enough, I found both. First, I found "Ok Computer" when I was looking at the track listing of a CD on the insert. Turns out that I put it in there (uncharacteristically) by accident. After mentally freaking out, actually, freaking out in every sort of the word, I thought hopefully, "Hey, maybe the Mitch CD will be in a different CD case too. And it was. And I am still recovering from a glee overdose.

Not like anyone cares, but this made my night. Hell, I haven't seen these two for over a year. I actually kissed "Ok Computer."

Nice to see you back, old friends.


9:47 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide