.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Dan is a funny guy. No one can deny this. However, when he's deprived of sleep, he's a comedic genius.

Alright, this has to be the greatest story anyone has ever told me (without hyperbole, I should add):

"When I was driving...I almost hit a baby deer. I was like 'Whoa, baby deer.' and then I almost hit it...but I didn't."

Brilliant!

"If you put butter on a bald monkey, it would slide around like whoosh."

Gold!

(something about fish)
Me: "Like the band?"
Dan: "Are you saying...that her vagina has the ability to improvise music?"
Me: "Yes, yes I am."

I should have recorded the conversation; it was downright hilarious.


11:43 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide