.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Last night was Baccalaureate, and yeah, I shed a tear or two. Nothing close to the upcoming waterworks at Graduation on Friday.

Today was the last full day of school. *Sigh* No more B lunch (or Blunch, as I call it) However, I may come in on Friday for the hell of it. I honestly have nothing better to do. Someone said that the administration doesn't want seniors there. That sounded odd, but it gives me more of a reason to go if that is somehow true.

Tomorrow I am 18. Guess what I got in the mail for my birthday? Emancipation letters. Not from my parents (sometimes I wish), but from the stupid divorce arrangements. Huzzah!

Grammi, my maternal grandmother, is visiting from Florida. Her facelift turned out nicely, and apparently, she's in good shape too...I turned around and saw my grandmom changing in our dining room. "You'll look like this when you get older!" Yes, I know, but let me enjoy my prepubescant male body while I can.


10:51 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide