.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I've learned a lot during my high school years, but I can honestly say that the Central Bucks East High School administration has taught me a very valuable lesson this week.

Everything can be solved with water ice.

...Maybe we can squeeze a couple more bomb threat spirit days before next week. Oh, the sweet taste of possibility...mine's cherry!

Bad headaches today. Bad "thin-slicing" too, most likely. Unfortunetly, none of this is water-ice related. I wish things were as simple as our administration makes it out to be.

I'm going to be 18 next week...I'm also graduating next week...

Whoa.


6:29 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide