.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

To whom this may concern,

I have proof that Ben Folds owns me.

Drew and I saw Star Wars: Episode III last night (the movie was fantastic!), and while Obi-Wan and Anakin Skywalker (well, Darth Vader at this point) were fighting, I had "Sentimental Guy" by Ben Folds in my head. I find this highly amusing. It reminds me of when Chuck broke up with me, and I had one of the most inappropriate songs for the occasion in my head..."Your Redneck Past" by Ben Folds. Then again, I'm listening to the new CD (AWESOME) right now, so it shouldn't seem that surprising. Oh well, just thought I'd share that.

Disregard the last post. I did one of my infamous "let's analyze everything to the point of exhaustion" things that I've been trying to avoid lately. Everything's "awesome," in lack of a better word.
(We all know how eloquently I can express my thoughts and feelings.)

Let's see...I have my friends, my Drew, my Apple Jacks next to the computer...and yeah, I have Ben Folds too. What more could I possibly ask for?


11:32 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide