.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Hey, can someone tell me which college I'm going to? Thanks, that would be great.

*Sigh* If you know me, you know that I can't make decisions. Even trivial ones, like deciding which cereal I want to eat, or on what day of the week I'm going to shower, ALWAYS get me flustered. This gigantic decision has been hovering over me for quite some time, but during that time, I decided that I'm probably, most likely, etc. going to Ursinus. Now that May 1st is approaching...I don't exactly know. Maybe it's because I'm very OCD and like to check things a thousand times to make sure I'm positive, or maybe it's because I don't want to make a mistake. Either way, I'm doing more research, and hopefully I'll come to a decision and peace of mind. It's funny, I've been wanting to go to Ursinus for a very long time, but the more I look at Moravian website and think about the school itself (not to the mention the idea of going to college with Marina), I feel more at home there. True, Ursinus might offer more in the aspect of connections and work study and whatnot, but if I'm not going to enjoy the experience...why bother?

I'll just have to "sleep on it," as 20th century philosopher Meatloaf would say.


3:38 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide