.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

I wanted to tell you that they didn't want me to see you...
I wanted to tell you how worried I was...
I wanted to tell you that I was sorry for my ungrateful attitude...
I wanted to tell you that I missed you...
I wanted to tell you that I needed you...
I wanted to tell you that I loved you...so I did...

Silence.
I told you that I was going to go, and in a cracked voice you said, "Ok."

I passed the phone to the other child, and when the phone came back my way...you told me that you loved me. In that same cracked voice. "I love you too." We parted ways on paths of tears.

Everything is not alright, but it's stabilized.

I love you, Uncle Charles.


8:48 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide