.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

I'm not a crazy driver ALL the time...it just seems to be a pattern as of September 12th. Heh.

Maybe I should stop thinking about the song "Killer Cars". I definitely should not sing it while others are in the car, especially since its quality level is equivalent to that of my "dancing skillz." Yes, it's that bad.

Here's an excerpt:

Too hard on the breaks again
What if these breaks just give in?
What if they don't get out of the way?
What if there's someone overtaking?
I'm going out for a little drive
It could be the last time you see me alive
There could be an idiot on the road
The only kick in life is pumping his steel

Yeah. A sadly prevalent topic nowadays. *Sigh* I apparently prefer happy songs.

I also prefer ridiculously long phone conversations.

To procrastinate, or not to procrastinate on my English essay? Like Hamlet, I guess I'm going to have to settle for the former until I get some sort of motivation.

I think I'm in limbo as far as emotions go right now. I go from euphoria to grief due to the denial of inevitable events. Well, I'll just have to suck it up and deal with it, because life goes on and that's just the way it works. Wait. I'm Jacquie Baker.

Speaking of Jacquie Baker, I'm going through a phase where I don't know whether to use Jacquie or Jacqueline when writing my name. I like the way Jacqueline looks, but, as I said one time in a post from...whenever, I'm not Jacqueline. Jacqueline is who my family wants me to be. I guess I'll just have to stick with Jacquie for now.


3:37 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide