.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

A Christmas Carol has come to a close, and to the dismay of anyone who reads this, it's do do do do, do do, do do, REFLECTION TIME!

This weekend was the best I've had for...let's just say a long time. The quick stop at Perkins before the second show yesterday was one of the comedic highlights of this weekend. Zach and I led Sean, Alex, Marina, and my brother as well as Zach Stone and Ryan Imp through an interesting route. After grandpa Sean yelled at us, we all got a table, and at the end, an orgasmic French Silk Pie.

Honestly, if you have NEVER eaten one of these, make it a point to.

Anyway, Zach and I grabbed the pie and scrambled to his car as we were chased by everyone. Some random lady ran towards us in the parking lot and said something like "I'll take it for you!" and we laughed because it was...well, random. We yelled at Jones, who wooed a Perkins employee in order to obtain plastic utensils for the pie, to get in the car. During our car ride back to the school, Jones told us the craziest story I've ever heard, and that, combined with Zach's wacky music, speeding, and insane laughter, we became incredibly hyper. Much to our surprise, Sean beat us to the school, and we chased them to the school with the pie. We set it down on a table and absolutely devoured it. It did a number on my stomach, because of the large amount that I consumed. Two words: worth it.

After the show last night, which was awesomely awesome, I went over Bridget's house. We made brownies, and ended up having a 4-hour-long conversation on...just about everything. Because I'm a weirdo and watch too many movies, I noticed that occasionally, the Ben Folds songs playing in the background actually fit the mood or context of what she was talking about. I found this coincidence amusing. The much-needed chat was great, and I realized that I should hop back on the Blogville train because rambling is personally therapeutic. Actually, I've known that all along, but...yeah, I'm rambling, aren't I?

Well, that's all for now. Good people, good show, good memories...great food. *Sigh* I'll have to actually get a life now. Oh wait, AP English still owns me.

One last thing: Winter is bearable if you have a great coat.
I have a coat now, and it's just what I needed. It's unique, warm, and very comfortable. I hope it will last me through this winter and seasons to come. ;)

"Adieu, adieu, adieu. Remember me." - Hamlet


8:58 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide