.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Wow. I really have not posted for a long time. Basically, I've been involved a lot with the "college process," A Christmas Carol, and AP English. Speaking of AP English, I have a big paper due tomorrow, and I'm still not done (and I didn't go to school today). There's another reason I didn't go to school today, but I don't feel like talking about it. The regular, pre-Senior, even pre-October Jacquie probably would have gone into great length about it, but the truth is, I just don't feel like it. (Insert stereotypical emo phrase here).

Basically...yeah. The end.


5:42 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide