.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Yeah. I know. I haven't blogged for awhile. I also haven't seen anyone in awhile, talked to anyone in awhile, and I'm not complaining because this is my fault.

I procrastinated on my AP English thing (obviously), so the last week I've been doing that. My mom moved to Doylestown, and we have no internet connection there yet, so if anyone sent me an e-mail, I wouldn't have gotten it. So there. This weekend I'm finally free. No college visits, camps, play, nothing. I think I need to take a break from vacation and go to school, seriously.

My dog smells, but I'm too lazy to give her a bath. Maybe I'll Febreeze her. Hmm.

Anyway, I got some kickass school shopping done, and on my Gap excursion (I had a gift card there, so sue me) I won a free pair of pants. I'm such a hick that I would probably consider that moment as one of the best days of my life. It was pretty much like: "Look Momma! I won me some er dem pant thangs!" A pair of $58 jeans later, I was a happy camper.

As far as my family life is going...things aren't that great. My mom seems to be in a better mood because of the new house and this could possibly mean a fresh beginning in our relationship. We'll see what happens up in "D-Town." *shudders*

As far as my relationship with my dad goes...*sound of plane spiraling downward...and crashing* I'll just say it's not good. I could go on about it forever, but I won't. The bastard won't even pick up my schedule from his P.O. Box, because he thinks I should get one myself. There's a little glipse of his immaturity. I don't feel like I belong in my family. Home anymore seems to be everywhere BUT home. Spare me your pity, I just need to get it off my chest.

I'll contact people this weekend to do things with. I need to be around people.


7:59 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide