.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Well, I haven't blogged for awhile because:
a) I fucked up my mom's laptop (Yeah, the one with the cable modem! D'oh!)
and
b)I just haven't felt like it.

I'm stressed out and mentally stressing about everything thing that isn't happening and what is yet to come. A waste of time? Possibly. I'm too bogged down to care.

All I'm going to do is say that I've spent a lot of alone time, and it's starting to get old.

Where's the spontaneity of the past? I miss it, and oddly enough, how everything seemed to last longer. The trip down Middle School memory lane at lunch is still toying with my mind.

I just want to stop time. Either that or make my family stop talking. I prefer the latter.

Well, I don't feel like typing. I feel like napping. I'll just send a special "shout-out" to one of my "friends":

You've slithered in and out of situations for too long...
...but you're not the snake anymore, are you?
I can't wait for that day.
I CAN'T WAIT.
;)


7:15 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide