.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Today was starting to go well, then it decided to spit on me. If I was really emo, I'd say something like "Hey, sounds like my life story" but I won't.

Instead, I'll result to writing something that only Dan will read. Enjoy.

My day in a nutshell:
1) I woke up late because it was an advisory day. Score.
2) I got assigned to 3 out of the 5 main stage poets for the Dodge Poetry Festival field trip. Jacquie - 2, Wednesday - 0.
3) I attempted to print out crossword puzzle I made for a psychology experiment. Last night, I was running out of paper, so I sent an e-mail to Courtney, and she never got it. I failed in doing opening the file, and Courtney and I had to redo the whole thing, which resulted in missing part of French. I'd say that was a bad thing with a small perk on the side. I just discovered that I was not actually running out of paper. Fuck.
4) I was going to eat a free pizza lunch with the guidance counselors and Mrs. Leatherbarrow, but I was in such a craptastic mood, and I already missed some of French, so I didn't go. My lunch consisted of...Fritos. Awesome.
5) I found out that I did not make Women's Ensemble. Woohoo.
6) Some annoying people partially ruined our psychology experiment, but other than that, it went alright.

One good thing that happened over the weekend: Steph and I watched Aladdin and played with Pogs. It's amazing how we always seem to take minute things such as these and have so much fun with them. I wish all things could be this simple.


4:11 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide