.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Today was fun. It actually wasn't, but I'm hoping to force myself to alter my memory in order to make myself believe that I had a good time. I don't think that a long rant about my great-grandmother (a.k.a. botchulism) is necessary, but I'll just say one profound and agonizing statement...ok, I can do this...I had to hook my 86-year-old great-grandmother's bra today. I apologize if I have traumatized anyone and will be happy to join anyone in a group therapy session, because I'm going to need one.


6:00 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide