.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, September 10, 2004

Hmm...Let me ponder my circumstances for a second...
1. No one is home.
2. For two days.
3. Awesome.

My dad and brothers went upstate, and I didn't want to go. Unsuspected, my dad let me stay home because I apparently need some experience with living on my own. With a "Be good" and a "Don't fuck up," my dad and company left around 6:00 and won't be back until sometime on Sunday. This makes me very happy.

There are ghosts in the hallways, and their journey is not yet complete. I talk to them sometimes, but our time is limited. In our own separate planes, we function, yet there is a gap where the other belongs. We reminisce about a simpler time when we were both the same. Part of a whole, one driving force. When the future is uncertain, what do we do in the presence but wait? The time will come when we are to part, but until then, I'll cherish my time with the ghosts. My friends.


8:00 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide