.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, August 02, 2004

So yeah, as Dan puts it, that picture is my "Tourist Jacquie" picture. That was taken on top of the Arc de Triomphe in Paris. I think a Tourist Jacquie doll would be nice, except I'm a horrible tourist. I lost a French-English Dictionary on one of our first days in Paris. And one of my hats. I lost about 20 CDs when I went to Alaska. Maybe another hat too. It probably didn't matter because I had about one for each day of the week.

I guess the hat phase has passed since then...that could be due to the fact that I started dressing myself a year ago. I guess the world may never know.

I got an "unofficial" copy of my high school transcript in the mail today. Man, I kicked so much ass. Only one B and two A-'s on the whole thing. Because I don't do many things right, I'm going to cherish my transcript. I should frame it or something, so if I end up on a street corner (Yeah, that's right, a flat-chested, hormoneless prostitute. Come get it while it's hot, boys.) I can look back on the golden years, when there were A's instead of Oh's.

Or, I could go to a good college, get a good job and have a good life. But hey, like Ronald McDonald said, "It could happen." Actually, I highly doubt it, thanks for nothing, Ron.

Wow. I think I'll stop now.


2:24 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide