.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Jennifer Worthington:

"P.S. Don't tell the others, but you are my favorite stage crew ninja. A hungover, high, sobbing Brittany was a close second though."

Yes. I am awesome.

While all y'all out there are getting your summer vacation/job on, or what have you, I've been visiting colleges...A LOT. With visits and "drive throughs" combined, I've been to...1, 2, 3...11 colleges. At the end of this week, it will be 14. I'm going to explode. It's not that these visits aren't enjoyable, it's just that the visits are doing exactly what they shouldn't be doing...making it harder for me to eliminate colleges. Just don't ask me to compare two colleges. Please. It hurts my head.

My mom is moving to the heart of Doylestown, which means that every other week I'm going to be there too, as opposed to my aunt and uncle's house. We'll be sharing the house with our former neighbor, Nick, and his daugher Maya. They get the 3rd floor, we get the other two. It's a 5-bedroom Victorian house that's located right in the middle of "town" so it might be...enjoyable? We'll see. I think I'm sharing a room with my little brother, as my mom thinks it unsuitable for my two brothers to share a room with each other. Oh joy. At least I got the cool one to room with, I mean, heh, I don't play favorites or anything...(Huzzah for blatant lies!)

I'm still not done my AP English book, which means I haven't started on the 3 essays, which means...I'm screwed. Well, it's not like I wasn't going to procrastinate, it's just more so than I originally planned.

When I have something else to say, I will. Meanwhile, enjoy the summer while it lasts. Have a nice life.


3:38 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide