.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

So Lock Haven and Bucknell were awesome. Very different in their respective ways...including campuses...and chances of acceptance...and costs...and I'm getting depressed. *Smacks face*

ANYWAY, I got the chance to drive through a bunch of sleepy coal mine towns, get "friendly" stares from hicks, get some free college "gear," (man, I'm lame) and I dried off after a 5 minute shower with towels that smelt of Indian food. Indeed, a very interesting experience. I even drove through the city that is the Penn State campus. People, I get lost within my own house, I don't know how I could survive there. I also don't like football NEARLY enough to even be considered a human being in State College, PA.

Well, it's nice to be back in Bucks County.
*Hears 4 little boys making chundering noises*

...Maybe not...


8:23 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide