.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I love formulas. Here's one that can be applied to my current situation:

A box of 100 gloves + A faucet + 15 children + 1 Jacquie = 1 REALLY *&%#^@! PISSED OFF JACQUIE *heavy breathing* *rips out heart of nearest person and eats it* *with a side of fava beans, of course*

Archaeology camp is not fun. And no, ARCHAEOLOGISTS DON'T DIG DINOSAURS! GAR!

Good thing I'm not on the rag, or else there would be children hanging from trees by the plastic same gloves that they use to fill up with water and smack me in the face with.

One of them left their tortilla chips behind. I will spear whoever that was.

Tomorrow the newspaper's coming...I hope they don't catch me strangling the kids. That would make an excellent photo, though. Hmmm...

Oh, and the play is going...eh...we need more practice. I hope it doesn't suck, now that there are people who I know are coming.

Oh well. At least I'm getting Dan to possibly lke Ben Folds (with and without the band)and I'm making him a CD. Making CDs for people is a natural high for me. Wow, I have no life.


1:32 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide