.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Summer Goals (Version 1)

1. Learn how to belay with Bridget.
2. Beat Metal Gear Solid (although I probably won't).
3. Not have a "fling."
4. Learn how to cook (using things that are not condensed into cans or packages that are printed with the word "Ramen").
5. Make more of an attempt to:
a. Keep relationships with friends going.
b. Not be so hard on myself.
c. Be more bold.

I think that's it for now. It will be interesting to see whether I complete them (or at least some of them). I never set goals as well as New Years' Resolutions, knowing that I'll most likely not follow through with them. However, this time I'm going to try.

Thanks to a (very) late night conversation with Joe and this website, I discovered that the English language is not as boring as it seems. Go there, you might learn a fun fact or two.


2:22 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide