.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, June 28, 2004

Random quiz time at Mewing.net:

1. This is a very useful thing to know.




take the cher test.


and go to mewing.net. because laura isn't cher.



2. How true is this? Except for the vinyl part (I don't own a record player) it's me.




take the nerd test.


and go to mewing.net. a nerd utopia.



3. If my family saw this, I'd be shot with a shotgun then barbequed.




take the "are you a democrat or a republican?" test.



and go to mewing.net to love or sass.



4. Yeah, pretty much...except that I prefer babies on a dinner roll, thank you very much.




take the virgin-whore dichotomy quiz.


and go to mewing.net. where we're all studs.



5:38 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide