.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Last night, I watched a lot of the Reagan funeral services in California, and I have to say, it was beautiful. The setting, the eulogies, the Army Chorus and Air Force Band. Everything was perfect, and it truly focused more on his life and did not dwell on his passing. The Army Chorus sang "Bridge Over Troubled Water" and the Air Force Band played "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme," which I thought was quite a coincidence. Who knew Reagan was a fan of the CB East Concert Choir! Unfortunetly, "Wachet Auf" wasn't sung, but maybe German would not have fit. I'd like to take the Army Chorus, or you know, just the tenors, and keep them...they were so good...

While many people are or will be attending Graduation parties this weekend, I will be attending...my little brother's 10th birthday party. It's not much of a bummer, considering it's at Brunswick Zone, and I might see Rumplestilkskin today. I'm looking forward to seeing certain people in that!

Rehearsals for "Julius Caesar" have started at Phillip's Mill, and they have been the highlight of my days. I have a few small roles, which I'm quite content with, and they are a Cobbler, a Servant (go lower class!) and Artemedorius or Artemedoria...Caesar's (Sean Phillip's) lover (I know, very "interesting") whose gender is uncertain at this point. Well, it's up to Sean, but we (as well as the whole cast) found this role to be very ironic. Deja vu, anyone? Other people from East are in it as well, like Marina, Justin Nordell, Kristin Meseck, and the old gang too. This summer at the Mill is going to be awesome!

I better go start a research paper that's due Tuesday for English. Oh, bloody joy. To all of you out there, have a great weekend!


11:51 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide