.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, June 25, 2004

I'm aware that I haven't blogged in awhile, but this is because my dear ol' daddy did not pay the Internet bill. I haven't really done anything this week during the day, (I was so bored one day that I baked a cake! Since when does this Baker actually bake?) and at night I had play practice and hung out with a couple of friends.

What I would have blogged about would probably have been crazed rants induced by boredom, slight depression, and isolation. It's amazing what an empty house and a full mind can do to a person. I called Drew and talked to him and it all passed. That's mainly why I have this blog. In addition to friends, it helps me get passed stupid emotional phases. Communication seems to be the ultimate cure for everything to me.

You know what? Dan's been gone for two days and I miss him already. Geeze.

There is (rather WAS, the rain started) a band playing at a swim club right near my aunt's and they're really good. It was nice to just listen to it. This seems to be the only perk of having the swim club right next to us. The usual blare of a loudspeaker seems lost in memory now. All I can hear is the music; it's as refreshing as the falling rain right now.

Summer's not all that bad anymore.


5:34 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide