.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, June 13, 2004

If you wonder why I love Ben Folds, this is one of the many reason:

"I'm really not complaining
I realize it's just a job
And I hate hearing belly-aching rockstars
Whine and sob
'Cause I could be bussing tables
I could well be pumpin' gas
Yeah, but I get paid much finer
For playin' piano and kissin' ass"

If I don't go see him on July 7th, I think I'll end up staying home with my cat and a quart of Ben and Jerry's. Not like there's anything wrong with that (YES THERE IS) but for the sake of my sanity, children, I need to get tickets. Who's with me?


8:32 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide