.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, June 28, 2004

I started a 2-week driver's ed course today. The British guy who runs it, Ian, is a good chap.

I have to get my senior picture taken at 2:00 today, and frankly, this frightens me. I am a senior, which means that I have one year left of shelter beneath the safe, warm blanket that is high school before being stipped of that symbiosis and shoved barenaked into the real world. Well, I'll just take advantage of this year as much as possible.

Oh, and one additional note. Let me just say that I am beyond thankful for hair straighteners. I'll probably have this stupid curly fro forever, so I should make the best of it.


12:34 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide