.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

I had to babysit my brother, Scott, while my mom and her boyfriend saw The Temptations (or what remains of them) in Atlantic City. This means that I basically practiced for my future role in society as "The Cat Lady," except the 25 cats were substituted by my brother. He wasn't as bad of a kitty as I expected.

I watched a total of 4 1/2 movies (Ferris Bueller's Day Off, 50 First Dates, Miss Congeniality, part of Zoolander and one other) Simultaneously, I ate...and ate...and ate some more. I'm aware that the day my metabolism craps out on me is always lurking over my shoulder, but I guess I should enjoy it while I can...before I develop the trademark Polish bubble butt to match an intimidating set of thunder thighs.

That's all, I have nothing else to say at the moment. Whomever reads this, as well as myself, should rejoice at this decision. Good morning to you all.


12:25 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide