.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, June 28, 2004

I admit it. I'm very naïve. I'm one of those "glass half full" people, and I like to be, but reality kicks me in the ass sometimes. People are usually not as good and moral as I believe them to be. Surprise, surprise, I know. I want to believe everyone is good, but the truth is, some people are just downright insensitive. Grr. I think 2 people know what I'm talking about (because this rambling was sparked by the news of something) but this is in general, as well.

Maybe I should take off these rose-colored glasses and be more realistic...but I really don't want to. I probably will have to. I'm going to wrestle with myself on this one for awhile, no doubtedly.


4:37 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide