.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, May 31, 2004

When I plan on sleeping in, I wake up early. When I have to wake up early, I want to sleep in. Cripes.

Yesterday was rather fun. I went on a blind date, I guess you would say, with Dan's friend Drew. We went to Tomatoes, ate, and then walked over to GameStop and just sat down and talked. We basically talked for the whole time, I guess from 6ish to 10:30. Good stuff. He's a really nice guy, and I think we shall hang out in the future, especially because there are some movies I need to see!

When we were in Tomatoes, Dan Keller, Nick Wetzel and Chuck walked by, what a coinkydink! I wish I could have yelled "Chicken fucker!" at Nick, but I was kind of in a restaurant and it hit me after he walked by. Oh well.

I had a weird dream (surprise, surprise!) two nights ago, and the only part worth mentioning is that someone said that my mom got raped by a dog. That makes me giggle. Hm, I wonder what breed the rapist was...


9:36 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide