.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, May 24, 2004

Well, I fixed everything, and added that super foxy picture over there. Li'l Abner, 7th grade. This is when I first learned that being a hick prostitute was not something to be ashamed of. I mean, look how I ended up! Thanks, Li'l Abner! *Thumbs up*

I think, instead of resizing the picture, I'm going to purposely keep it asymmetrical. I think Photo 1 is influencing me. Actually, I don't think it is, I know it is. The other day, I caught myself squatting down and to see if whatever I was looking at would make a nice picture from a lower perspective. I'm turning into my teacher, Mrs. Tomlinson...yikes. Soon I'll go on psycho killing sprees because of a misplaced pair of scissors or the sight of a dust spot on a photo. Watch out, I'M GONNA KILL YA! *Crazed Cheri Oteri smile*

I still need tickets to that concert on July 7th. Oh well.

I'm thinking for my birthday or some other occasion, I'm going to go to the movies for a whole day and see if I get away with it. If you'd like to come, just tell me. It would be splendiferous. I think that's the closest I'm ever going to get to committing a crime, especially in this place. Judging from the other night, I'm sure I'll get some sort of a "rush" from doing this, because I'm that much of a dork.

I mean...look at that picture.


5:05 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide