.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

This amused me for over an hour, it's randomy goodness.

Blah. That's how I can describe this week so far. Nothing terribly wonderful happened, so I won't discuss much because of the lack of things to discuss.

As much as I hate getting sunburn, working at archaeology camps, and the hot weather...summer is looking more appealing than it ever was. I'm sure everyone agrees with me here. Skin cancer, or an ass-raping from Hell (English class)?...Personally, I think I prefer the Melanoma.

I will eventually do the draft for the college essay that I was supposed to do last night. Eh, maybe not. All I know is that Senioritis is kicking in early for me, maybe you too.

Oh yeah, Dana gave me the Halfway to Somewhere CD that we "co-bought." Really good stuff.

T-t-t-that's all, folks!


5:40 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide