.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

"Stop the bus, I wanna be lonely."

Actually, I'm not sure. I thought so, but apparently not.

I've gone through like 10 stages within the past few days. Now I'm at my worst. And I think I'm PMSing too. I'm not too fond of hormones and feelings at the moment. I'd like to be a robot now, but it's not working out.

I need to stop thinking about all of the good times. I need to focus on something else, like dead babies or something.

Here's some good dead baby jokes from the Orlando trip:

What's the difference between a trampoline and a baby?
- You take off your cleats when you get on a trampoline.

What's small, red, and can't fit in a hallway?
- A baby with a harpoon through its skull.

and my PERSONAL favorite:

How do you fit 100 babies into a box?
- A blender.
How do you get the babies OUT of the box?
- Tortilla chips.

I'm going to go take a shower or something. I need to cleanse myself in more ways than one...take that as you will. I need some Ben Folds and a hot cup of tea right about now, but it's late, and I'm really tired.

Whatever.


10:24 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide