.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, May 08, 2004

I think I need to get more sleep. My defenses are down, and I'm starting to get sick. Maybe it's not the lack of sleep. I don't know. I've been chugging tea all day, but maybe I need some Red Bull or something. The imported Russian kind, that is. I think that's the closest I've ever gotten to drug usage (next to NyQuil).

Yesterday, I went to Christina's soccer game with Bridget. Good stuff. We could have gotten to West's stadium in a short amount of time...but we "chose" to take the scenic route, while blasting "Love Shack" and "Superfreak" with the windows down in the minivan through Doylestown. We're such thugs.

I had the coolest sub ever for Music Theory yesterday. Mr. Bower left a DVD of an Earth, Wind, and Fire concert that we had to watch. It was mildly painful, and the sub asked, "Does Mr. Bower hate you or something?" It seems so. So, after an hour of choreographed performances, which were requested by home viewers (one being a bird name Maxine) he shut it off, asking, "Wanna hear some Pixies?" I nearly died. I think I was the only person who seemed genuinely excited by this, but it made my day. He also played a song by Joy Division and asked us which movie it was from, which was Donnie Darko, a movie that everyone is adamant on me seeing. So yeah, this guy was cool, and what kind of freaked me out is that he looked like an older Frank. The resemblance was insane, in my opinion anyway.


2:57 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide