.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I just talked to Dan so things are a little better. I just have to occupy myself...with non-productive things, like gurl.com. I know, pathetic, but I have internet ADD so I just go to whatever site pops into my head. Maybe I should listen to the Pixies and dance around, that usually makes things better. Ben Folds is right in saying that it sucks to grow up, and we fight it, but I'm excepting the fact that I have to move on, and I'm trying to do so. I need to surround myself with people and also have time alone, but then again, I've always been like that.


8:15 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide