.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

I didn't go to school today. Why?
1) I didn't want to.
2) I needed a mental health day.
3) I didn't write my draft for my college essay last night (which I could have done in Music Theory and photo, but decided it would be best to relax)
4) I wanted to have messed up dreams. No, not really, but I ended up having them anyway. Among the million I had was one involving a talk show, a family, and dinosaur ride at Universal Studios. And then it was in Spanish for a few seconds until I woke up. I don't even know Spanish. Unfortunetly, no Asian was involved this time...damn.

So basically, I slept in, ate milkless Fruity Pebbles (actually, it was the store brand stuff, huzzah for my cheapass redneck father!), watched Fight Club (EXCELLENT movie, I'm still thinking about it) and finished my college essay about my trip to France.

...La-dee-fricking-da.

All I have to say is that I can't wait for the weekend to come.


3:24 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide