.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

hey guyz, liek omg, i can't wait for summer! i wanna look for all da hottiez and chillax wit my gurls hehe well i gots ta go leave me sum luvin LYLAS

...I think I have become a stronger person by typing that. That REALLY tested my nerve. It makes me sad to think that there are a lot people who actually write things like that. Well, I threw in the LYLAS for my own personal enjoyment, but still. I think people are just lucky that I don't become an English teacher because I have OCD, and I can't stand spelling mistakes and abbreviations (even online). The English language had a lack of z's for a reason, let's keep it that way.

In all seriousness, I really cannot wait for summer to roll around. Not because of the unbearably hot weather, or the awesome burn I'm going to work on (maybe I'll get melanoma! tehe!) but because I'm sick of doing schoolwork, and this SAT prep course I'm taking outside of school is killing me. I'll stop complaining now, but it's just that my Polish brain can't handle so much schooling in one day. The SAT is such crap; it is a logic test, and not everyone is good with logic. *Points to self* I also do not have an incredible vocabulary, but I manage. All I'm going to need in the future is "Hey big boy, wanna have a good time?" Possibly, if my dreams come true, "Hey Mr. President, wanna have a good time?"

Hey, a girl can dream, can't she? LOL!

Ugg.


6:07 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide