.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, May 28, 2004

Dan and I had a wonderful phone conversation tonight. Pokemon, McDonald's commercial songs, you name it. My Friday night was not so bad after all. Thank you, Dan.

I've come to realize that I think the most RIGHT before I go to sleep. Last night, I started thinking about God and science and their roles in society...and then I told my brain to shut the hell up. My brain is going to just pack its bags one day, I'm sure it's getting tired of just sitting around most of the time while I daydream and joke around. With a "Bitch, please" and the "talk to the hand" motion, it will board the 8:00 flight to Vegas or something. I'll wave goodbye and say "Bon chance, mon ami!" with a stupid grin. Maybe some drool added in there too. Hopefully it will have more luck than I do.


9:32 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide