.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, May 03, 2004

As much as I hate country music, I have to quote Shania Twain right now...

"Man, I feel like a woman."

So the Orlando trip was very interesting, and I think more than anything, it was a time to bond with my friends and I learned quite about myself and other people as well. Particularly one person.

I'm not going to go through everything that I did because, frankly, I'm too lazy. All I have to say is that:
1) Choir and Orchestra kicked ass in the competition.
2) I had the best roommates in the world.
3) I trust people way too much sometimes.
4) I like being direct, and I'm going to genuinely try from now on to be more direct.

So, I'm single now, and I've been enjoying it since Sunday. I woke up, and it was a new beginning. I've also gained some confidence, which is always good. I think I'll be more than ok.

I have to go do "homework" (nothing) right now, so I'll talk to you later. ;)


8:06 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide