.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

When: Wednesday 7/7, 7pm
Where: Penn's Landing Festival Pier
Tickets: On Sale Fri. 4/30 @ 10am.

Who: *seizure*
WHO!: *convulses on floor*
SPIT IT OUT!:...BEN FOLDS, GUSTER AND RUFUS WAINWRIGHT!

There. I said it. The concert of a lifetime, and I'll be gone when tickets go on sale. I am going to that concert, I'll sell my body to science, ANYTHING! I. MUST. GO. Anyone else who wants to go, let me know.

Question: Is it better to be naive or constantly jump to conclusions?
I want to hear your opinion on this, so drop one. (A comment, that is.)


4:45 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide