.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, April 05, 2004

Well, today = shit. Hell, I even said "shit" during my English presentation on The Canterbury Tales, but I don't think many people noticed.

The bio final raped me. There's no way I'm going to get above a D on it (and this is being optimistic!)

The presentation for English went ok. Not much to say, except my cheesy "Time Travel" talk show sketch seemed to be a crowd pleaser. Yay.

I went to piano after that, and as long as I've taken piano, I've never mastered pedal usage. That sounds really stupid, but it's true, I tend to play fast, lively songs for recitals and such, because I believe that I should express some of myself in what I play. I'm not much of a 10-minute-long sonata person. *gouges eyes out* Let's face it, I'm not graceful, I'm a SPAZ. So anyway, I kind of got frustrated and started crying a little, which was probably half because of my shitty day. Gah. I probably sound like such a drama queen, but I'm really not, I've been crying a lot lately, and it's starting to scare me. It's due to many things, I just don't talk about them a lot. Whatever.

And then came choir rehearsal. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, although one time, I was singing and then burped and kept singing. Tehe. I got more Chuck time, which is always awesome. I think Chuck is what I look forward to everyday anymore, because almost everything besides my friends is shit.

The enD.


10:10 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide